Hey there! Happy you stumbled on our website. We are Ian and Mar and on this page, you’ll get to know us a little bit more.
We are Ian and Mar, on our early 30’s, who are in love with travel and discoveries.
We are both from the Philippines, left the country last 2011 for Singapore, worked there for a couple of years. Come 2015, we left Singapore for China to pursue learning Mandarin.
Early 2018, we left China for good, and moved to Kuala Lumpur for a year. We are now back in Singapore for work.
Oh, by the way, Ian proposed last March 2014, and after an almost 3 year engagement, we finally got married last November 2016. Hooray!
You may find this cheesy but we couldn’t change the fact that we are hopeless romantics. 😀
QUICK FACTS ABOUT US
- I used to love budget traveling but now slowly morphing into luxury travel.
- The first thing I look for when visiting a new country is local milk tea (or wine).
- Spain is my favourite country.
- Food is my weakness and strength (second to Ian).
- Ian’s video consultant.
- Would trade Travel for Parkour.
- The first thing I look for when visiting a new country is parkour spots for training.
- One of my goals is to hike Mt. Everest with my wife.
- I shave my own head since 2013.
- I love my wife more than anything. Can’t live without her.
WHY WE BLOG
We started this blog last 2017, as a medium to share our tips on travels, and life learnings based on first hand experiences. And aside from writing, we also make videos. Well, Ian makes videos while I, Mar, is his number 1 critic, consultant, fan, and also doubles as his Parkour coach.
If you are still reading this, I guess you kinda like what we do and because of that, we push ourselves to do more and better at that.
Thank you for your support and hope to see you somewhere in the world one time! XO